Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- The greatest Fig Balsamic Vinegar bar none. Think Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella.
- This sweet fig balsamic pairs delightfully with salads, cheese, veggies, chicken, steak, fish and more.
- A wonderful salad balsamic, this is absolutely delightful on Brussels Sprouts
- Blazing Bella Fig Balsamic Vinegar 500 ML (16.9 fluid ounces).
- Great on a Caprese salad, Blazing Bella Fig Balsamic makes it easy to marinate a chicken, drizzle on veggies, and bring excitement to desserts like strawberry shortcake and ice-cream.
My wife and I love the Fig Balsamic from Blazing Bella. W always used it for straight balsamic and vingar paired with olive and bread but just recently started cooking with it. Our last time we used a touch of balsamic over some chicken and rice for a nice clean yet delicious meal.
Delicious and reasonable price for the large bottle of aged gourmet balsamic vinegar. The fig flavor is just amazing - I've been putting it on everything.
I discovered this at a Food Festival in upstate New York and was asked to write a review.
It's wonderfully sweet and has a great taste that is just lovely on salads and veggies. I like it for dipping when friends are over and ordered a bottle for my friends for Christmas.
Love it! Second time I’ve bought this. I’ve yet to taste a richer balsamic vinegar. The layers are incredible and the sweetness of the fig is just right that it works on most meals I make.