Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Rosemary Olive Oil! Excellent as a dipping oil, in salads, and especially for cooking - try it as a finishing oil.
- Delightful on potatoes, roasted, oven baked, pan fried.
- Fresh taste of rosemary combined with cold pressed extra virgin olive oil - try it with chicken, meats, and roasted veggies.
- Use anytime you need that fresh taste of rosemary with your meals
- 1 Glass Bottle of Blazing Bella Rosemary Infused Olive Oil. Available in two sizes: 250 ML (8.45 Fl Oz) and 500 ML (16.9 Fl Oz)
I’ve tried many infused oils though the years; even tried to make a few. Whereas I still like lemon infused olive oil, BB’s rosemary infused olive oil is something I reach for as often or more. It is made with excellent olive oil, not leftover or old oil that’s turned rancid. And the rosemary flavor is fresh and full. I’ll share two simple uses that put these foods over the top. When baking russet potatoes (skin on) rub the cleaned potatoes with BB’s Rosemary Infused olive oil and let them sit for an hour or two before baking. For corn on the cob, shuck the corn and pull the silks. Then rub the ears with the oil and let them sit for an hour or two. I then grill the naked ears on a medium hot grill. Let cook until tender with a few of the kernels getting brown to burned. Besides these uses with the oil right up front, it’s great as a flavor addition for sautee’d vegees or used as the oil in and oil and vinegar based salad dressing.
There are many infused olive oils on the market, but this one truly delivers the flavor. I would recommend to anyone for use in cooking, in salad dressings or as a dipping oil.
Our daughter-in-law knows we make all our own salad dressings and keep the pantry stocked with lots of vinegar's and oils. We got a gift pack and so grateful - of all the rosemary oils - this is truly the best. Right balance of oil and flavor - light and very fragrant while not overbearing. A delightful surprise for this picky couple.