Prep time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 4 cod fillets - about 1 inch thick each (Can swap out with trout, striped bass, and tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- A drizzle of Blazing Bella Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1.2 teaspoon dried thyme
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Heavy Aluminium Foil
- Optional (1/4 teaspoon of Paprika)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (can also use a pan with avocado oil)
- Using heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares - place the fish fillets onto each piece
- In a cup, mix melted butter, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir the mix well.
- Pour over the fish and optional sprinkle paprika on top.
- Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes per side. Will flake easily when done.
- For lemon: Drizzle a little bit of Blazing Bella Lemon Infused Olive Oil on top.