An easy and delightful appetizer with lots of range for you to customize to your liking.
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 4 hours
- 6 tomatoes (juicy heirlooms work best - you can choose the tomatoes)
- 2-3 tablespoons Blazing Bella Balsamic - we recommend fig or barrel aged
- Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- With the oven preheated to 300 degreed F, add parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Slice tomatoes in half and lay face up on the sheet. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Roast for 3-4 hours until to your liking.
- Drizzle Blazing Bella Balsamic Olive Oil on the tomatoes.
- Enjoy with a mozzarella!