Simple Grilled Balsamic Steak
There's something so lovely about a delightful steak with balsamic vinegar. The meat melts in your mouth. Here's a simple recipe for your next steak!
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of Blazing Bella Balsamic - Fig or Barrel Aged
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 2lb steak or 2 1lb steaks
- (optional) 5 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- In a plastic bag, mix the balsamic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and (optional) garlic. Add in the steak and let it marinate for 3-5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat and cook