Grilled Shrimp with Chocolate Orange Balsamic.
August 17, 2020
Prep time 15 min
Cook time 5 min
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Blazing Bella Chocolate Orange Balsamic
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, salt, and chocolate orange balsamic.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp and the mix until evenly coated.
- Cook shrimp on medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side, until opaque.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.
- Optional: add a little extra balsamic as the shrimp is cooling.
August 17, 2020by Blazing Bella