Chopped Kale Salad with Feta Cheese and Walnuts
May 01, 2019
Prep time 10 minutes
- 2 bunches of kale
- 3/4 cup of walnut pieces chopped
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese
- Drizzle of Blazing Bella Balsamic (We recommend Barrel-Aged, Strawberry, or Green Apple)
- Drizzle of Blazing Bella Lemon Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of chopped apple
- Remove the tough stems from the kale (by hand or by knife, whichever is easier)
- Chop the kale finely and put in a bowl with walnuts salt and pepper and optional items.
- Drizzle balsamic and olive oil to your liking then hand toss.
- Optional: place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with feta cheese. Enjoy!
May 01, 2019by Blazing Bella